Microsoft Excel Training in Uganda, Africa – Create View & Edit Data Using Standard & Advanced Spreadsheets
Our Training on Microsoft Excel spreadsheets lets you create, view, edit, and share your files with others quickly and easily.
With this Microsoft Excel Course, you will learn how to create formulas and spreadsheets, review your charts or start a budget on the go. Manage data files and spreadsheets customized your way with robust formatting tools with improved great features. Microsoft Excel lets you build your charts and spreadsheets to meet your specific needs.
Get data analysis, spreadsheets and business features of Microsoft Office on your computer with Advanced Features of Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Features Covered Under the Standard and Advanced Excel Courses:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Office features & formatting options make your workbook easier to read and use.
• Learn how to use charts and spreadsheet features, formats, and formulas
• Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting, or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates
• Use data analysis tools and familiar formulas to run calculations.
Data Analysis Features for Different data (Research, HR, Sales, M&E, Projects, Business, Payroll, Etc.)
• Interpret, edit and insert charts to bring your data to life
• Data analysis features like add and edit chart labels to highlight key insights
Review and Edit your Work
• Review your Excel files from any device
• Edit documents, charts, and data or update your task list from anywhere
• Data analysis features like sort and filter columns to focus your review
• Generate spreadsheets, duplicate, hide, and unhide easily
• Interpret charts with notes, highlight portions of your worksheet, create shapes. You can also write math equations.
Collaborate and Work Anywhere in the World
Learn how to share files and charts with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit, view, or leave comments directly in your workbooks
Edit and copy your worksheet in the body of an email message with its format intact or attach or copy a link to your workbook for other sharing options.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets and design spreadsheets with all the functionality of Microsoft Office.
Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used spreadsheet application. Excel makes it easy to monitor your financial performance, such as business profit or loss. You can also calculate payments on large purchases, plan a budget, or stay organized with checklists.
Today most businesses use Excel, and learning how to use the application efficiently opens up more opportunities for employment and career advancement.
When your staff learn how to use Excel, it improves their efficiency in the workplace. Employees who know how to create detailed worksheets, invoices, charts, and complex formulas achieve professional results and save time.
Our Excel training at Geotech ICT Consulting – Uganda includes basic to advanced courses. Whether you’re new to Microsoft Excel or seeking advanced knowledge, we’ve got you covered with expert instructors.