By the end of the course, you ‘ll be able to…
- Demonstrate the main skills and knowledge needed for user-centred content design
- Interpret common data measures to make content decisions
- Apply principles of accessibility to content design
- Reflect on your own skills and professional development
- Contribute to the content community by sharing your experience and insights
What Training Topics will you Cover?
- Introduction to the course
- What is content design?
- Who are your users?
- User needs and user stories
- User journey mapping
- Designing for accessibility
- Conducting User research
- Designing for a range of digital skills
- What makes good content?
- Structuring your content
- Be consistent, not uniform
- Plain English: why and how
- Plain English in practice
- What is the content lifecycle?
- Getting started with data
- Improving content using data insights
- Working with others to improve your content
- What does success look like?
- Managing your career
At only $240 you can learn with Geotech ICT Consulting. Contact us at +256718344641
Send Email via: info[a]geotechug.com