Coding & Programming Course in Kampala, Uganda – Africa | Learning to Code
Let’s help you to boost your digital skills.
With coding you’ll also Learn the basics of web development
KEY AREAS TO EXPLORE
• Coding Language Basics
• What Is the Web?
• Understanding the Internet & How it works
• What Happens When You Visit a Web Page?
• What Happens When You Search for Content On the Web?
• Basics Coding Language
• Why is it important to know coding?
• Exploring HTML5
• What does the source code of a web page mean? Exercise
• Styling Web Pages
• CSS of Actual Web Pages Using the Development Tools
• What is CSS?
• Exploring CSS with developer tools
• Learning how to Manipulate CSS with developer tools
Module 1: Web Programming Basics
Module 3: Client-Side Frameworks for Developing Modular Web Page Components
• You need Basic knowledge of computer programming (variables, functions, control flow)
• You may also have Knowledge of core data structures (arrays, lists, sets, trees)
This Training program will enable learners to explore the technology and design behind the beautiful websites and apps we see every day. By the end of the training program, participants will be able to;
• Explore the basic principles of computers & coding for apps and the web
• Identify and use simple coding languages for both apps and websites
• Create at least a prototype for a mobile app with a great user experience
• Produce a HTML web page using the right tags and attributes
• Apply classes & ids to style a website
• Appreciate the advantages of CSS compared to inline styling
• Explain how to use the Document Object Model (DOM) to access an element of a web page
Who is the course designed for?
You need to be comfortable with using functions with parameters & return values.