Our interns and placement year participants get the chance to apply their skills in a cutting-edge environment, surrounded by expert ICT Practitioners.
Objectives of Internship Offered at Geotech ICT Consulting – Uganda
• Enable students acquire skills and workplace ethics
• Prepare and orient student interns towards developing the skills, knowledge and attitudes needed to become effective employees in the workplace
• Enable student interns gain responsibility and develop abilities on critical thinking and problem solving as well as identify their strength and weaknesses
• Expose student interns to formal and informal relationships at Geotech ICT Consulting which underlie the development of favorable human relations and teamwork
• Enable student interns learn the nature and operations of organizations and professional business conduct
We Run the Following Internship Programmes:
• Software Engineering
• Coding and Programming
• Data Analytics
• Graphics Design Internship (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Sales and Marketing
• Business Management, and Leadership
• Human Resource Management
• Quality control, safety, environment
• Accounting and bookkeeping
Length of Internship programmes
The majority of our internships are usually undertaken by university students and recent graduates.
This is intended to learn office practice, application of practical skills and workplace relationships, before committing to a particular job or career.
Employers therefore do not expect previous experience of the working world but they will ask what experience and skills you’ve gained through your degree.
As with many graduate jobs, the subject you’ve studied is not the most important thing but rather the skills you can demonstrate.
When you think of an intern the image of a university or college student usually comes to mind, but while some opportunities may come with an age limit, often 18 to 25 years old, not all work experience will be so restrictive.
If you’re a mature student or a career changer it’s best to do your research and check with the internship provider to find out whether any age restrictions apply.
Applying for An Internship at Geotech ICT Consulting – Uganda
Doing an Internship at Geotech ICT Consulting Will Help You to Enjoy the Following Benefits:
Includes: Internship Placement Training Package, and Teas